- 4 Bosc pears, ripe and firm
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Port wine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) honey
- 2 fresh rosemary branches
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Le Ciel de Charlevoix, crumbled
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F (190° C).
- Cut the pears in half, and remove the cores with a small spoon. In a large baking dish, lay the pears side by side, the inside facing up.
- In a bowl, mix the Port wine and the honey.
- Coat the pears with the mixture.
- Add the rosemary blades.
- Bake in the oven about 25 minutes, until the pears turn golden and the Port wine and honey mixture takes a syrupy consistency.
- Baste the pears regularly until cooked.
- To serve, lay each pear half on a plate. Drop 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of crumble Le Ciel de Charlevoix into the empty cores. Drizzle with the Port wine and honey syrup.
- Top with chopped walnuts.
Your message has been send successfully.