- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 450 g (1 lb) ground veal
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 500 ml (2 cups) Cheddar From Here, such as Cheddar Le Bourgadet, grated
- 450 g (1 lb) pennine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) flat parsley, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a frying pan, melt the butter in medium-high heat and brown the veal.
- Add the onions and garlic, and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add the cherry and sundried tomatoes.
- Add the chicken stock and cream, and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add half of the cheese, and set aside.
- Add the pasta to a large pot of salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Drain and stir into the sauce.
- Add the spices, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, top with the rest of the cheese. Serve hot.
Your message has been send successfully.