- 3 tbsp. (45 ml) cider or white wine
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. (15 ml) honey
- 1 French shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 firm apple (Empire, Spartan, Cortland), julienned
- 4 sirloin pork chops, deboned, about 2.5 ml (1 in.) thick
- 125 g (4½ oz.) Raclette au Cidre de Pommes cheese, sliced
- 375 ml (4½ oz.) greens of your choosing (spring lettuce, spinach, arugula, sprouts, etc.)
- In a bowl, whisk the cider, mustard, honey and shallot together. Season with salt and pepper. Add the apple and stir.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high heat.
- Season the pork chops and cook on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes on one side. Turn over and garnish with the cheese slices. Continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes, depending on the desired doneness and thickness of the meat. Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Add the greens to the apple dressing and mix together. Divide among the pork chops. Serve immediately.
- Grilled pork chops will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days. The apple dressing can be made in advance and kept in the fridge for 1 to 2 days. Add the greens just before serving.
Your message has been send successfully.