- 4 fresh peaches
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 to 3 ml (¼ to ½ tsp.) garam masala (Indian ground spice blend)
- Salt and ground pepper
- 600 g (1⅓ lb.) pork tenderloin cut into medallions
- 150 g (5 oz.) sliced La Fleur de Weedon cheese
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
- Coat peach halves with butter.
- Sprinkle with garam masala, salt, and pepper.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side. Keep warm.
- In the meantime, salt and pepper pork and grill for 2 to 3 minutes on one side to desired doneness, depending on thickness.
- Remove and top each medallion with a slice of cheese.
- Grill for 2 more minutes.
- Serve medallions with grilled peaches and accompany with vegetables of your choice.
Looking for a substitute for this cheese?
- The pork medallions and grilled peaches will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.