- 675 g (1 1/2 lb) pork tenderloin
- 8 bacon slices
- 1 carrot, cut in sticks
- 1 celery stalk, cut in sticks
- 1 red pepper, cut in sticks
- 115 g (1/4 lb) Raclette From Here, cut in sticks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) molasses
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) soya sauce
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) ketchup
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Xeres vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) bourbon or whisky (optional)
- Cut the pork tenderloin open and flatten it out to make a rectangle of 1 cm (1/2 inch) thick .
- Place the bacon slices, slightly overlapping, on aluminum foil. Place the pork tenderloin on the bacon slices.
- Preheat BBQ to high heat.
- Starting with the extremity closest to you, place the sticks of carrot, celery, red pepper and Raclette From Here on the pork tenderloin. With the aluminum foil, again starting with the extremity closest to you, roll up the meat around the filling. Wrist the ends of the aluminum foil to seal the roll.
- Cook on the BBQ over medium heat about 20 minutes, turning regularly pork tenderloin. During the last 5 minutes of cooking, remove the aluminum foil and brush the meat with molasses and bourbon sauce. Turn over frequently and caramelize the meat well.
- Serve with rice and thin slices of zucchini.
- In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and let simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.