- 2 pork tenderloins (150 g or 5 oz per person)
- 90 ml (6 tbsp.) Butter
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of mushrooms, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) of fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 250 g (9 oz) of Le Pizy cheese, in pieces
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) veal or chicken stock
- Thyme, to taste
- In a pan, melt 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of butter on medium heat and cook garlic, shallot, mushrooms and parsley. Add salt and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat and add cheese.
- Make an end-to-end slit down the centre of the tenderloins, ensuring not to cut them completely in two. Stuff the tenderloins with the cheese mixture and close them by tying them with string.
- In a pan on medium heat, sear the tenderloins in 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of butter. Place in a baking dish and cook in oven at 175°C (350°F) for about 20 minutes.
- In the pan used to sear the tenderloins, add the veal or chicken stock and reduce. Incorporate 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of butter. If desired, add thyme, salt and pepper.
Your message has been send successfully.