- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 750 ml (3 cups) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) apples, diced
- 1 litre (4 cups) chicken stock
- 1 sprig of fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 100 g (3 ½ oz.) pot CRÈME Champfleury
- A few fresh thyme leaves, to taste
- Diced apples, to taste
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat and sauté the onion.
- Add the potatoes and apples and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Moisten with chicken stock.
- Add the thyme and season.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove the thyme sprig before liquefying the soup using a blender.
- Return the soup to the saucepan.
- Reheat and serve with a generous spoonful of CRÈME Champfleury in each bowl.
- Garnish with diced apple and some fresh thyme leaves.
- Note: The potato-apple soup can also be served cold.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Check out our spreading cheeses category.
Your message has been send successfully.