- 1 litre (4 cups) potatoes, peeled and sliced very thinly
- 625 ml (2 ½ cups) parsnips, peeled and thinly sliced
- 750 ml (3 cups)celery root, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 60 ml (¼ cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 ml (¼ tsp.) ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 270 g (9 ½ oz.) wheel Ste-Anne,cut in two length- and width-wise
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F (180˚C). In a lasagna pan, layer the sliced root vegetables, sprinkling them with green onion and parsley. In a measuring cup, mix the cream with the stock and nutmeg. Season generously. Pour over vegetables, cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Top with the Ste-Anne and continue baking for 15 minutes or until the top is nicely browned and vegetables are tender.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving. The vegetables will absorb excess liquid.
Your message has been send successfully.