- 1.75 L (7 cups) red potatoes, diced
- 3 thick slices of bacon, cut into strips
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) chili powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3–4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 155 g (5½ oz.) Oka l’Artisan cheese or other Swiss From Here, diced
- 125 ml (½ cup) plain yogurt
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) BBQ sauce
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 210oC (425oF).
- Place the potatoes in a lasagne dish.
- Add the bacon and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the potatoes are tender and the bacon cooked. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the remaining ingredients together. Add the cooled potatoes and mix. Adjust the seasoning. Enjoy.
- The salad will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Your message has been send successfully.