- 50 g (2 oz) new potatoes, shredded
- 1 egg
- 40 g (1 1/2 oz) Le Curé Labelle cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) olive oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sour cream
- 2 thin slices of prosciutto
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- In a bowl, mix the potatoes, egg and cheese. Add salt and pepper and divide the mixture into four pancakes (latkes) of equal size.
- Add the oil to a hot skillet and fry the latkes for two to three minutes on each side, then let cool.
- Put a small dollop of sour cream on each latke.
- Top with a prosciutto rosette and fresh basil leaf and serve.
Your message has been send successfully.