- 1 kg (2.2 lbs) pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 500 ml (2 cups) chicken stock
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 15% cooking cream
- A pinch of grated nutmeg
- 250 ml (1 cup) Le D’Iberville cheese, grated
- Cook pumpkin in low heat in a large saucepan with chicken stock, approximately 25 minutes.
- When the pumpkin pieces are tender, drain them and hash them with a fork.
- Add cream, nutmeg and half the cheese.
- Put the pumpkin purée in a baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in the pre-heated oven at 200°C (400°F) for approximately 5 minutes, until the cheese is browned.
- Serve warm. Delicious when paired with game meat.
Your message has been send successfully.