- 500 g (18 oz) pumpkin, trimmed and diced
- 1 egg
- 250 ml (1 cup) flour
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Cream and Cru des Érables Sauce
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) Le Cru du Clocher cheese, grated
- Boil pumpkin cubes for approximately 30 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Drain pumpkin cubes and purée. Let the purée cool down.
- Add egg, flour, salt, freshly ground pepper and nutmeg to the pumpkin purée.
- Mix well and knead the dough until it is supple and no longer sticky. Add flour if necessary.
- Using your fingers, make small balls from the dough. Flour them and mark the surface with a fork. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, pour a large quantity of salted water and bring to a boil.
- Put gnocchi in water and remove with a skimmer as soon as they float to the surface (approximately 5 minutes).
- Place on a warm plate and cover with Le Cru du Clocher sauce (see below). Add pepper and grated nutmeg. Mix and serve warm.
Cream and Cru du Clocher Sauce
- In a saucepan over medium heat, warm up the cream and add grated cheese.
- Melt cheese in cream while stirring with a wooden spatula. Set aside and keep warm.
Your message has been send successfully.