- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) all-purpose flour
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Baking powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Baking soda
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Ground cinnamon
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) Ground ginger
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp.) Ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 ml (1 cup) Riviera Emmental cheese, grated
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raisins
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) softened butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
- 250 ml (1 cup) cooked pumpkin, puréed
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Mix all the dry ingredients, including the cheese and raisins, in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the butter and brown sugar until the mixture becomes paler and frothy.
- Add the egg and whip some more.
- Add the milk, lemon juice, orange juice and pumpkin, and whip again.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients.
- Either grease the muffin tins with butter or add muffin cups. Pour in the mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Your message has been send successfully.