- 4 cooking apples (e.g., Cortland), finely sliced, peeled if desired
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped or 2 tsp. (10 ml) dried chives
- Salt and pepper
- 180 ml (3/4 cup) grated Le Saint-Fidèle Swiss Cheese
- Uncooked pie crust of 23 cm (9 in)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Melt butter in a pan and cook sliced apples about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Beat eggs, add milk and chives. Add salt, pepper and mix well.
- Place half of apples in the pie crust.
- Garnish with half of the cheese.
- Add the remainder of apples and cheese.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the quiche is golden.
Your message has been send successfully.