- 250 ml (1 cup) Quinoa
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) Soy beans (edamame)
- 250 ml (1 cup) Fresh grapes, cut in halves
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) red onion, chopped
- 2 Celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 Yellow pepper, diced
- 125 ml (½ cup) Dried cranberries
- 200 g (7 oz.) Bocconcini Saputo, diced
- 80 ml (⅓ cup) Toasted cashews
- 60 ml (¼ cup) Olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) White balsamic vinegar
- 160 ml (⅔ cup) Fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside to cool.
- In another saucepan, cook soy beans for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain and cool in cold water. Drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients, including the cheese, with the cooled quinoa and soy beans. Season to taste and serve.
Your message has been send successfully.