- 375 ml (1½ cups) white, red or tricolour quinoa
- 160 ml (2/3 cup) pumpkin seeds
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sunflower oil
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raw apple juice
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cider vinegar
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) currants
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) dried cranberries
- 6 Medjool dates, cut into pieces or 125 ml (1/2 cup) date pieces
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1.25 L (5 cups) baby spinach
- 375 ml (1½ cups) radicchio, shredded
- 155 g (5½ oz.) L’Épicurien Le Pic cheese, diced
- In a saucepan, cook the quinoa according to the instructions on the package. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, dry roast the pumpkin seeds on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oil, apple juice, cider vinegar, fruit and dill together. Season with salt and pepper. Add the quinoa (warm or cold), roasted pumpkin seeds, spinach, radicchio and cheese. Stir and adjust the seasoning. Serve immediately.
- You can prepare the quinoa mixture with the cold ingredients ahead of time, adding the spinach and the radicchio just before serving. The quinoa mixture without the leaves will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.