- 4 slices of Le riopelle de l’Isle cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) unsalted pistachios
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) sliced toasted almonds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) dried apricots, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) raisins
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) orange juice
- 1 pinch of ground cardamom
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- Bread chosen: Hazelnut and honey bread
- Put the pistachios, almonds, apricots, raisins, honey, orange juice and cardamom in a small saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat while stirring for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Spread butter on two slices of bread.
- Top one of the slices with the dried fruit and nut mix.
- Garnish with cheese.
- Cover with the remaining slice and grill until golden in a frying pan or sandwich press.
Your message has been send successfully.