- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) melted butter
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and ground pepper
- 125 g (4 ½ oz.) diced Les Métayères cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 450oF (230oC). Combine butter, cauliflower, and onion in a large baking dish. Add salt and pepper. Mix well, then spread vegetables out in dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Combine butter, cauliflower, and onion in a bowl. Add salt and pepper, then mix well. Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on barbecue grill and spread out vegetables on foil. Cook for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- When cauliflower is tender and browned, top with cheese and let melt for 2 minutes. Garnish with thyme and serve.
- Roasted cauliflower will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.