- 1 litre (4 cups) new potatoes, halved or quartered
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped; or 10 ml (2 tsp.) dried rosemary
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 250 g (8 oz) Saint-Augustin, grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (210°C).
- In a baking dish, mix the new potatoes, onion, garlic, rosemary and melted butter. Season to taste.
- Cook in the oven at 425°F (210℃) for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender. Stir several times.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, stir and serve immediately.
Your message has been send successfully.