- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 1.5 litre (6 cups) sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) cumin seeds, well-crushed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) fresh chives, chopped
- 150 g (5 oz) La Tomme des Demoiselles cheese, finely grated
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Melt the butter in the microwave oven.
- In a bowl, mix the sweet potatoes, onion and cumin seeds.
- Drizzle with melted butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the ingredients on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning them over twice.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chives and cheese. Serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our firm cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.