- Pizza dough (your favourite recipe or store-bought)
- 1 red pepper, cut in two and seeded
- 1 yellow pepper, cut in two and seeded
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 eggplant, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, cut in rings
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in two
- 1 garlic bulb
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 250 ml (1 cup) Camembert From Here, in pieces
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) store-bought tomato purée
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush peppers with olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast approximately 20 minutes. Add onion slices, eggplant, zucchinis, cherry tomatoes and garlic bulb. Adjust seasoning as required and brush with olive oil again. Place in oven for about 25 minutes, turning them over occasionally, until vegetables are caramelized and very tender. Remove from oven and let cool. Peel peppers and cut them in strips. Husk garlic and crush it. Place all vegetables in a large bowl. Add pieces of Camembert from here and rosemary. Adjust the seasoning to taste and set aside.
- Spread pizza dough with a rolling pin. Cut dough into 8 circles of 15 cm (6 in.) in diameter. Spread out 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of tomato purée on half of each circle of dough to 1.5 cm (1/2 in.) from the edge. Garnish with the vegetables and Camembert from here mixture. Seal the calzones and brush with beaten egg. Cook 12 to 15 minutes. Serve hot with a mesclun salad.
Your message has been send successfully.