- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Fromagerie Mirabel Cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh basil, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- A couple of spinach leaves
- Bread chosen: Multigrain baguettine
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, sundried tomatoes, pecans, basil and cheese together. Add salt and pepper.
- Slice the baguettine in half.
- Top with the chicken salad and spinach leaves.
- Close the sandwich.
Your message has been send successfully.