- 500 ml (2 cups) peeled and grated parsnips
- 500 ml (2 cups) peeled and grated carrots
- 500 ml (2 cups) peeled and grated celeriac
- 125 ml (½ cup) finely chopped onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) paprika
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) all-purpose flour
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh parsley
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) chopped fresh chives
- 375 ml (1½ cups) grated valbert cheese
- Salt and ground pepper
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- Combine all ingredients except butter in a bowl. Generously salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place vegetable mixture in skillet by spoonfuls and flatten to form 12 rösti.
- Cook for 5 minutes per side or until tender and golden.
- Root vegetable rösti go great as a brunch accompaniment.
- Cooked rösti will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.