- 6 eggs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh herbs of your choice (tarragon, basil, chives, parsley), chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) chorizo, sliced
- 180 g (6 oz) Roubine de Noyan cheese
- 250 ml (1 cup) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with half the herbs and some water. Season and set aside.
- Slice the Roubine de Noyan into 0.5 cm (¼ in.) thick slices.
- In an oven-proof skillet, melt the butter and brown the green onions with the chorizo.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Top with cheese slices and continue baking for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with cherry tomatoes and the remaining herbs. Serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Soft with washed, natural or mixed rind cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.