- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
- 1 onion, quartered
- 3 yellow peppers, cut in strips
- 2 zucchinis, cut in strips
- 4 large tomatoes, sliced in four
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 4 trout fillets, 150 g (5 oz)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) paprika
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) cumin
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) brown sugar
- 4 slices of Saint-Paulin From Here
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- On baking sheet covered with parchment paper, place onions, peppers, one of two sliced zucchinis, 8 tomato sections and the garlic clove.
- Sprinkle with 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil. Add salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- On another baking sheet, set aside the remainder of the tomatoes and other zucchini. Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- Purée the remainder of vegetables in a blender. Season to taste with salt, pepper and 5 ml (1 tsp.) of crushed cumin. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix paprika, remainder of the cumin and brown sugar, salt and freshly ground pepper. Add remaining olive oil. Rub the trout fillets with this mixture. Set aside.
- Place butter in a pan and cook trout fillets on both sides. Set aside warm.
- In a baking dish, place a roasted zucchini slice, then 2 roasted tomato slices on each trout fillet.
- Add 5 ml (1 tsp.) of the puréed peppers and 2 basil leaves.
- Add the Saint-Paulin From Here and put in the oven to bake.
Your message has been send successfully.