- 1.5 l (6 cups) baby arugula
- 1 l (4 cups) fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 20 to 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) white balsamic vinegar
- 180 g (6 oz) Le Chant du Coq cheese, cut in sticks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, mix the arugula, fennel and tomatoes.
- In another bowl, mix the oil and vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour this dressing into the first bowl.
- Add the Le Chant du Coq and mix well. Serve.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- Visit our Semi-soft cheeses section.
Your message has been send successfully.