- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) coriander seeds, crushed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mustard seeds, crushed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) peppercorns, crushed
- 3 juniper berries, crushed
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 4 moist dates, chopped
- 4 salmon filets, 150 g (5 oz) each
- 8 thin slices of Le Cru du Clocher
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- In a bowl, mix the coriander and mustard seeds, crushed peppercorns and juniper berries. Add the Dijon mustard, maple syrup and dates. Coat the salmon filets with this preparation and let them marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Place the salmon filets on a baking sheet and cook in the oven for 8 minutes. Place 2 slices of cheese on each and melt under the broiler 2 minutes. Serve with a couscous and spinach in butter.
- Try this recipe with a Le Mi-Carême.
Your message has been send successfully.