- 900 g (2 lbs) boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 375 ml (1 ½ cups) baby spinach, chopped
- 180 g (6 oz) Roubine de Noyan cheese, sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
- Slit the salmon fillet lengthwise without cutting right through. Open the fillet like a book and place it on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Season.
- Top fillet with spinach and slices of Roubine de Noyan. Close the fillet, making sure the cheese remains between the two layers.
- Combine the mustard and maple syrup together. Brush the top of the fillet with this mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven at 425 °F (210 °C) for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked as desired. The cheese should be melted.
Your message has been send successfully.