- 2 pita breads (15 cm / 6 in)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pesto
- 5 slices of smoked salmon
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) capers
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) dandelion or basil leaves
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) provencal herbs
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) crumbled cheese curds from here or Ricotta from here, to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Spread the first pita bread with pesto.
- Add the smoked salmon, onion, tomatoes, capers, basil, and Provencal herbs on the pita bread.
- Cover with a generous portion of cheese. Add salt and pepper.
- Close the sandwich with a second piece of pita bread.
- Bake at 230°C (450°F), until cheese is melted. Serve.
Your message has been send successfully.