- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 4 large chicken cutlets, about 140 g (5 oz.) Each
- 115 g (4 oz.) Roy Léo cheese cut into 4 sticks
- 8 leaves of fresh sage
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Cracked green peppercorns
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat or the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- On a cutting board, place two slices of prosciutto per cutlet. Put the chicken cutlets on top of the prosciutto and garnish with two sage leaves and a stick of cheese on the smallest end of each cutlet. Roll the cutlets so that the cheese is firmly in place.
- Roll them in the cracked peppercorn.
- Cook on the grill or in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Turn over a few times while cooking.
- Serve with salad.
- The cooked cutlets will keep in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.
Your message has been send successfully.