- 4 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 250 g (9 oz.) ham, sliced or chopped
- 2 cups (500 ml) béchamel sauce
- 4 cups (1 L) Bingo! Organic Swiss cheese, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Line the bottom of the slow cooker with parchment paper.
- Assemble the lasagne by layering the zucchini, ham, sauce and then the cheese. Repeat three or four times, finishing with a layer of zucchini. Generously season each zucchini layer with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Let stand 15 minutes. Remove excess liquid from the slow cooker and serve.
- The cooked zucchini lasagne will keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Your message has been send successfully.