- 250 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 750 ml (3 cups) milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) macaroni, uncooked
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 500 ml (2 cups) La Meule des Champs cheese, grated
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) corn starch
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) paprika
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- In the slow cooker, mix the chicken stock with the Dijon mustard. Stir in the milk and macaroni. Season generously with salt and pepper and stir.
- Coat the grated cheese with the corn starch and sprinkle over the macaroni.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Stir and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes, then stir again. Serve sprinkled with paprika and chives.
Your message has been send successfully.