- 225 g (8 oz.) wheel La Galette de la table ronde cheese
- 24 rice crackers
- 120 g (4¼ oz.) smoked salmon, sliced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) mix of toasted and black sesame seeds
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- Cut the cheese into 24 small wedges. Sprinkle sesame seeds on one side of each wedge.
- Arrange the rice crackers on a platter. Place some smoked salmon on each cracker and add a wedge of cheese. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and drizzle with honey.
- These bites should be prepared immediately before serving.
Your message has been send successfully.