- 250 ml (1 cup) Mont St-Benoît
- 2 large potatoes, peeled
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 pack (120 g or 4 oz) of smoked salmon
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh cream
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Grate the cheese and place it in a bowl.
- Grate the potatoes and mix with the cheese.
- Add 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of chives. Add salt and pepper.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, melt the butter.
- Spoon 15 ml (1 tbsp.) of the potato and cheese mix to make small patties.
- Place the patties on the pan, leaving some space between them.
- Cook for about 1 minute on each side, or until they turn golden.
- Once cooked, place the patties on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for about 8 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Allow to cool down.
- Top with smoked salmon, arranged in a rosette, a dollop of fresh cream and the remainder of the fresh chives.
Your message has been send successfully.