- 12 fine slices smoked salmon
- 2 finely sliced avocados
- 1 small round of Brie From Here, thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) mangos, in sticks
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh chives, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Black sesame seeds
- On a large sheet of cellophane, place 6 slices of smoked salmon, overlapping them to create a large rectangle.
- Place the finely slice avocado on salmon.
- Add a thin slice of Brie From Here.
- Top with 1 or 2 mango sticks, some fresh chives and cilantro, and roll the cellophane to create a 30 cm (12 in) tube. Proceed in the same way for the 6 other slices of smoked salmon to make a second tube. Refrigerate.
- Before serving, spread the black sesame seeds over the entire surface of the salmon tubes.
- Cut the tubes into pieces about 2.5 cm (1 in) long.
- Hold them together using a toothpick or a decorative skewer.
Your message has been send successfully.