- 50 g(2 oz) All-purpose flour
- 50 g(2 oz) Salted butter, melted
- 50 g (2 oz) Lukewarm water
- 14 g (1 tbsp.) Black sesame seeds
- 200 g(7 oz) Cendré de Lune cheese
- 125 ml (½ cup) 35% cream
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) White wine vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Lemon juice
- 100 g(3½ oz) Celery root, sliced very thin (12 slices)
- 100 g(3½ oz) Smoked trout
- 1 Yellow beet, cooked and very finely sliced (12 slices)
- Pink radish or other sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Mix flour, melted butter, lukewarm water and sesame seeds into a smooth paste.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, spread the sesame dough with a spoon and cut 12 very thin circles, 10 cm in diameter.
- Bake 6 minutes at 425°F (220°C), closely watching the tiles until they are browned. Set aside.
- Remove the Cendré de Lune ’s rind and let the cheese reach room temperature.
- Place it in a bowl with the 35% cream and stir vigorously with a whisk until creamy. Set aside.
- Heat the vinegar and lemon juice to boiling and pour over slices of celery root. Cool and drain.
- Build the mille-feuille in layers, alternating between tiles, smoked trout, sliced beet, sliced celery root and one teaspoon of the creamy Cendré de Lune mix.
- Repeat three times for each mille feuille.
- Garnish with sprouts.
Your message has been send successfully.