- 4 flat breads, such as pita, naan or tortilla
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) old-style mustard
- 170 g (6 oz.) smoked turkey, sliced
- 500 ml (2 cups) baby spinach
- 1 apple, sliced
- 200 g (7 oz.) Rose cheese, sliced or grated
- Preheat oven to 260°C (500°F). Place the flat breads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread the mustard on them.
- Divide the smoked turkey, spinach, apple slices and cheese between the flat breads.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is golden, and serve.
- You can replace the cheese in this recipe with another Gouda from here.
- Cooked pizza will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
Your message has been send successfully.