- 1 can of snails (125 g or 1/2 cup), rinsed and drained
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- 1 leek (white part only), thinly sliced
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) pastis
- 1 star anise
- 250 ml (1 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Grand Camembert Vaudreuil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, sweat the leeks and mix. Add the pastis and star anise and mix. Then, add the cream and Grand Camembert Vaudreuil. Add salt and pepper. Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes while stirring, until the Grand Camembert Vaudreuil is melted. Add the snails, and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Serve in little cassolette dishes.
Your message has been send successfully.