- 4 slices crusty bread with nuts and dried fruit
- 250 ml (1 cup) Pacific Rock cheese, grated
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 260°C (500°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the bread slices into long fingers. Place on sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Season with pepper to taste.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. When the water boils, cover and remove from heat immediately. Let cook for 4 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Cut off one end of each egg and place in egg cups. Serve with the cheese toast fingers, which are dipped into the egg.
- Toast fingers will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days, but it is best to eat them the same day.
Your message has been send successfully.