- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) grilled pine nuts
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh parsley, chopped
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh basil, chopped
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) butter
- 60 ml (4 tbsp.) all-purpose flour
- 750 ml (3 cups) milk
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) L'Ancêtre Parmesan, grated
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 375 g (3/4 lb) sole
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of Swiss From Here, grated
- Salt and pepper
- In a pan, cook mushrooms, leeks, shallots and garlic in a little butter.
- Add sundried tomatoes, pine nuts, parsley and basil. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute while stirring.
- Add milk and mix until thickened.
- Add L'Ancêtre Parmesan and nutmeg.
- Mix until the cheese is melted. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Divide the lasagna noodles in two lengthwise.
- Cut fish into 8 strips. Place the fish on the noodles; fold as needed.
- Spread 1/8 of the mushroom preparation on each lasagna noodles.
- Roll and place, seams down, in a 38 cm x 25 cm (15 in x 10 in) baking dish.
- Cover with Swiss From Here sauce.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes and finish cooking on broil.
Your message has been send successfully.