- 250 g (8 oz) spaghetti
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 8 slices of pancetta, diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 15% cooking cream
- 4 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 500 ml (2 cups) of Curé-Hébert, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Fresh basil
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the cream and freshly ground pepper.
- In a pan, heat the butter and add the pancetta to cook it.
- Place the pancetta on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
- In the same pan, cook the leek and garlic.
- Add the drained spaghetti and mix with the leek.
- Add the pancetta. Set aside.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pasta and mix well.
- Add the Curé-Hébert and stir until the cheese coats the spaghetti. Season.
Your message has been send successfully.