- 2 small spaghetti squash
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) vegetable stock
- 500 ml (2 cups) milk
- 500 ml (2 cups) Cheddar Le Valida, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- Using a knife or a fork, pierce the squash in several places and cook them in the microwave on high for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender. Cut the squash in two and remove the seeds. Set aside.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter and brown the onion and eggplant until they are golden. Add the garlic and continue cooking for two minutes. Powder with flour and cook for 2 minutes while stirring. Add the vegetable stock, milk and half of the Cheddar Le Valida. Add salt and pepper. Continue cooking for a few more minutes until the mixture thickens. Shred the insides of the spaghetti squash and add them to the mixture. Fill the hollowed-out squash halves with the mixture. Cover with the remaining cheese and broil in the oven.
Your message has been send successfully.