- 400 g (14 oz.) vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 454 g (1 lb.) spaghetti or other pasta
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 rounds of Sir Laurier d’Arthabaska, about 170 g (6 oz.) each, diced
- 250 ml (1 cup) mix of fresh herbs of your choosing (parsley, basil, chives, tarragon and sage), coarsely chopped
- 125 ml (½ cup) nuts of your choosing (almonds, walnuts, etc.), roasted and chopped
- Parmesan from here (optional)
- Preheat the oven 190°C (375°F).
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the centre of the oven for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan filled with water to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving 125 ml (½ cup) of cooking water.
- Add the garlic, cheese and reserved cooking water. Mix together until the cheese has melted. Add the herbs, half of the nuts and season with salt and pepper. Stir again. Serve immediately and garnish with the remaining nuts, tomatoes and, if desired, some Parmesan.
Your message has been send successfully.