- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 1 large eggplant, diced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, diced
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) turmeric
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) ginger, finely chopped
- 3 ml (1/2 tsp.) hot red pepper, ground
- 1 can of 796 ml (28 oz) stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 250 ml (1 cup) L'Ancêtre Parmesan, grated
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large saucepan, brown the eggplant and onion in the butter. Add the diced mango and spices, and continue cooking for a few minutes. Then, add the tomatoes, and continue cooking for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Before serving, top with L'Ancêtre Parmesan, and serve with couscous.
Your message has been send successfully.