- 4 eggs
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) of Aged Cheddar From Here, grated
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh basil, finely minced
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/4 L (5 cups) chicken stock
- Beat the eggs.
- Add 250 ml (1 cup) of Aged Cheddar From Here and the basil, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
- Slowly add the egg and Aged Cheddar From Here mixture, gently and constantly stirring with a whisk.
- Let simmer over low heat, while continuing to stir, until the eggs are cooked (approximately 2 to 3 minutes).
- Just before serving, garnish with the remainder of Aged Cheddar From Here.
Your message has been send successfully.