- 4 naan breads
- 150 g (5 oz.) grated Le P'tit Bronzé cheese
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 225 g (8 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper (any color), cut into strips
- 450 g (1 lb.) thin Chinese fondue beef slices
- 375 ml (1½ cups) thinly sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) dried oregano
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 260oC (500oF).
- Place naan breads on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and top with cheese. Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and fry onion, mushrooms, and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
- Divide evenly between naan breads.
- In the same skillet, cook beef slices and add to pizzas. Bake pizzas for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer to plates and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and oregano. Add salt and pepper and serve.
Looking for a substitute for this cheese?
- Cooked pizza will keep in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days. Do not add lettuce and tomatoes until ready to serve.
Your message has been send successfully.