- 2 slices Perron the Swiss cheese
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) cranberry and sunflower seed mayonnaise, home-made
- 2 slices of végé-pâté
- 4 slices of cucumber
- A couple of branches of snow pea shoots
- Bread chosen: Organic sunflower seed bread
Cranberry and sunflower seed mayonnaise
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) mayonnaise, store-bought
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) old-style mustard
- A couple of splashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sunflower seeds, shelled and unsalted
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) dried cranberries, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Spread two bread slices with the cranberry and sunflower seed mayonnaise.
- Place two slices of végé-pâté and top with the cheese, cucumbers and pea shoots.
- Cranberry and sunflower seed mayonnaise
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside in the refrigerator.
Your message has been send successfully.