- 80 ml (1/4 cup) dried apricots, thinly diced
- 85 ml (1/3 cup) cooked ham, thinly diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh parsley, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) green onions or fresh chives, chopped
- 2,5 ml (½ tsp.) cracked pepper
- 185 g (6½ oz.) Angelus cheese
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except the cheese.
- Cut the cheese in two width-wise and open it.
- Garnish the bottom part with the apricot-ham mix.
- Close the cheese like a sandwich.
- Let cool before eating.
- Cut into wedges and serve with fresh bread.
Looking for an alternative to this cheese?
- The stuffed Angelus can be prepared in advance. In fact, it improves, absorbing more of the sweet and salty stuffing. It will keep in the fridge for 2 to 3 days. Remove from the fridge at least 30 minutes before serving.
Your message has been send successfully.