- 12 tartlet crusts (store-bought)
- 250 ml (1 cup) Baluchon, rind removed, grated
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) of 15% cream
- 1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) pearl onions, halved
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) sugar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F (200° C).
- Bake tartlets for 10 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Whisk cheese, eggs, cream and nutmeg in the food processor until the mixture is smooth. Add salt and pepper.
- Fill tartlets with the cheese mixture.
- Garnish with caramelized onions.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until the filling is golden.
- In a large frying pan, melt the butter and brown the onions for 5 minutes.
- Add the sugar and the balsamic vinegar.
- Continue cooking for 5 minutes until the onions are caramelized.
- Add the rosemary.
Your message has been send successfully.