- 4 slices Le Migneron de Charlevoix cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) pearl onions, halved
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) shiitake mushrooms
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) aioli, home-made
- 4 roast beef slices
- Bread chosen: Baguette
- 1 garlic clove
- Sea salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a frying pan, sauté the onions and shiitake mushrooms in butter.
- Slice open the baguette and spread with the aioli.
- Fill with roast beef, sautéed onions and shiitake mushrooms, and top with cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Using a mortar, crush the garlic with a pinch of sea salt until it forms a purée.
- Add the egg yolks and Dijon mustard.
- Add the olive oil slowly while continuously whisking to obtain a smooth mixture, similar to the consistency of mayonnaise. Season with pepper. Set aside.
Your message has been send successfully.